LbinoPenguinLbinoPenguin

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Cats and Mario. Whaaat. Cats and Mario. Whaaat.

Merow- that's right.

A lot of fun! And really great considering the speed at which it was made! Worked well on it's own and didn't need the slapped on (cliched) punchline.

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

KerChow

I really liked this piece! I look forward to seeing more of your work- Power Rangers if it must be... but I'd like to see something you've created.

POP! an adventure POP! an adventure

Das ist sehr gut

This came together very well and I can only look forward to seeing your work progress.

turtleco responds:

I'm glad you care :')

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Lobster FTW

Your imagination can never be beat

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

Cinema

The only way I can respect you as an artist is if you make a new one of these every week for me to watch. God Bless America.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

"lolz"

You are owed one first born child sir. Bravo.

Hey Demon Hey Demon

Fun, Class and COLORS!

This submision needs a better score, my god. It's simple yet is layered with oodles of depth and style not to mention that the audio is reganomics.

Sorry there's no hentai or game/comic/celebrity humor in it newgrounds... I'm afraid you've got to put up with something original.

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Magical

The Music, the voicing, the song and dance, THE ADVENTURE

Truly a must see

Incredible Screaming Cat Incredible Screaming Cat

OMG

Yea, I love this one... classic... but being on the front page might give new viewers a false
sence of "quality" to which they will be utterly dissapointed... sorry

those poor flowers...

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Did I just not get it?

It didn't look horrible, but it just seemed to be games, hardly animated to a song, so blah.
Were the games fighting each other or just poping up? What happened to Luigi's Sperm count? These are questions that the people want answered.

Moderatly Awesome... moderatly